First of all for diabetic people.
Brussels sprouts are considered a wonderful innovation by Danish vegetable producers. It is a vegetable belonging to the family of cabbage species that was improved from wild cabbage.
- Vitamins (A, B és C).
- Minerals Ca, Na, K, P, Fe, S, Mn, Cr (Calcium, Sodium, Potassium, Phosphorus, Iron, Sulphur, Manganese and Chromium).
- Vegetal antioxidants, flavonoids.
- Itt influences extraordinarily the improvement of insulin-producing capability of the pancreas.
- Brussels sprouts occupy a distinguished place among others in curing diabetes, due to its manganese, chromium and other mineral content.
- Large quantities of minerals, just as Potassium or Sulphur, benefit the functioning of endocrine glands.
- It improves appetite.
Storage: in a dry and col plce. Keep out of the reach of children!