It improves thyroid gland functions
Water-cress contains huge amounts of sulphur, plus so much iodine that the medley of the two elements offers excellent support to the functioning of endocrine glands. Garden cress takes its origin from the territory of today's Iran, but it was a popular plant to make salads of. It was already known in China 1500 years ago. It is a special and valuable medicinal plant with a bit of bittery taste. It is a pity that we have forgotten about it.
-80% of unsaturated fatty acids of vegetal origin. It is important in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
- Due to its high vitamin E content (1200 mg/kg) it is a vasodilator and anticoagulant medium.
-.It contains leaf-green which purifies and refreshens the blood.
- Vitamins (1200 mg/kg)
- Its mineral content: Ca, Fe, S (Calcium, Iron, Sulphur).
-Its iodine content is indispensable for the body to produce thyroid hormones and to the functioning of the thyroid gland.
-.Diuretic, so it lowers blood-pressure at the same time.
- Aphrodisiac, improves male potency and enhances libido.
- To treat haemorrhoid disorders, but especially to mitigate bleeding.
- Its antiallergenic properties are well-known.
Storage: in a dry and cool place. Keep out of the reach of children!
Recommended use: 3 X 1-2 capsules daily.