There isn't another one among the 3 million edible plants whose nutritional values could be compared to those of hempseed.
Proteins present in hempseed contain all the 8 essential amino acids that are indispensable for life and are easily digestible at the same time.
Hempseed is an ideal source of all the essential amino acids, e.g. omega-3 fatty acids or also called alfa-linolenic acid, plus omega-6 fatty acids, that is linoleic acid. Hempseed on the other hand contains significant quantities of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), too, which has got a serious therapeutic power.
Positive effects of hempseed:
- It lowers cholesterol and triglyceride levels,
- Helps to prevent cardiovascular problems and lowers blood-pressure.
- In case of obesity it helps to restore the ideal body-weight, empties superflual fat from the body.
- It supports the immune system.
- It stimulates cerebral functions (protein replacement in the brain).
Its ordinary consumption basically helps the body to prevent or cure malignous alterations.