Helps to relieve arthrites or rheumatic disorders.
Traditionally only Arab people cultivated alfalfa approximately two thousand years ago. They called it the father of all the nutriments. In peasant medicine it was called the medical food of gout people. Nowadays it is already known that its vegetal estrogen content is important, too.
It helps to maintain acid-alkalic balance of the body, inhibiting formation of gout, mitigating symptoms of arthritis and rheumatic disorders this way.
- Natural vegetal hormones
- Succin acid
- Vitamins (A,C,B12,D,E,K,P).
- Minerals: Ca, P, Mg, Man, Fe, K. (Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium, Manganese, Iron, Potassium)
None of the fruits or vegetables contains so many enzymes indispensable to digestion!
- Alkalic effect of alfalfa dissolves uric acid from the joints, its ordinary use is a great help in case of arthritis or rheumatic disorder.
- Might have a milk-secretion stimulation influence of nursing mothers.
- Due to nits succin acid content it helps to maintain flexibility of the connective tissue.
Storage: in a dry and cool place, keep out of the reach of children!
Recommended application:3 X 1-2 capsules daily