To treat prostate problems
"Pumpkin-seeds fell on earth out of God's pocket and there isn't anything more healthy than that!”, peasant medicine supposed, and it was used long ago to treat prostate disorders. One of the main curative vegetal products to treat bladder and prostate diseases are supposed to be pumpkin-seeds, thanks to their 45% linoleic acid content. The ones who can consume them, may find mitigation of their pain in pumpkin-seeds.
- Linoleic acid
- It is rich in essential oils, its content stimulates absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K.
- It is rich in natural vitamins B12 and E.
- It contains high amounts of Li, Mg, Se (Lithium, Magnesium, Selenium).
Due to its unsaturated fatty acid content:
- It is recommended to take in order to enhance physical and mental capacities.
- With blood-purifier and detoxifying effects.
- They prevent obesity.
They inhibit propagation of viruses and bacteria harmful to the body in the intestinal tract.
Storage: in a dry and cool place. Keep out of the reach of children!
Recommended use: 3 X 1-2 capsules daily.