It strengthens bones
According to British scientists substances found in cabbage species efficiently lower the risk of colon cancer formation among the ones who eat a lot of cabbage.
- Its calcium content equals to the calcium content of milk.
- It contains tumor-growth inhibitor enzymes.
-. A substance that cures ulcer: vitamin U.
- Indole, which is a potencial antidote to cancerous growth.
- Vegetal antioxidants, flavonoids.
-Strengthens bones, teeth, lymphatic glands.
- Its substance-group called glucosilonates inhibits tumor formation.
- It is mentioned as the most efficient plant in fighting gullet, stomach, colon or rectum cancers; it might have an important role in fighting lung, prostate or bladder cancers as well.
- It inhibits the growth of hormone-dependant tumors (e.g. certain types of breast-cancer or epithelioma = carcinoma of the skin).
Storage: in a dry and cool place. Keep out of the reach of children!